Single Super Phosphate Project
- Created on Friday, 26 February 2016 11:07
- Last Updated on Friday, 26 February 2016 11:27
Salient Features of the Project:
- 11.01 Ha land has been procured from Government of Rajasthan at Pandoli Village Chittorgarh district for our SSP Project
- As per our Pre-Feasibility Report SSP Project will require about 232 KL water per day.
- With the kind support from Hon’ble Union Minister (Chemicals & Fertilizers) and Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Government of Rajasthan has sanctioned extraction of 3 mcft water from Ghosunda Dam for our SSP Project.
- Environmental Clearance of the Project has been obtained –
- CLICK HERE to See the copy of the Environmental Clearance