Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
- Created on Friday, 02 October 2015 09:28
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 September 2017 11:59
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Clean India Mission and abbreviated as SBA or SBM for “Swachh Bharat Mission”) is a national campaign by the Government of India, covering 4,041 statutory cities and towns, to clean the streets, roads and infrastructure of the country.
- Eliminate open defecation by constructing toilets for households, communities
- Eradicate manual scavenging
- Introduce modern and scientific municipal solid waste management practices
- Enable private sector participation in the sanitation sector
- Change people’s attitudes to sanitation and create awareness
FAGMIL’s Initiative and Contribution:
Our Company took up the project of construction of 16 Nos. of Toilets (7 Toilets for Boys and 9 Toilets for girls) under CSR and Sustainability in year 2015-16.
We also completed the construction of 12 Nos. of Toilets (5 Toilets for Boys and 7 Toilets of girls) in total of 7 schools under CSR for the year 2014 – 15.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan Photos: