Dr. Kavitha Gotru, I.C.A.S. assumed charge as Chief Vigilance Officer of FCI ARAVALI GYPSUM AND MINERALS INDIA LIMITED (FAGMIL) on 21st Dec, 2016. This job is in addition to her charge of Director (FA) in D/o Fertilisers. She is also one of the Government nominees in the Board of Directors of The Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd. (FCIL), a PSU under D/o Fertilisers. She is a senior I.C.A.S. Officer. She joined I.C.A.S. in the year 1998. She is MBBS, MBA (Financial Management), MIDP (Masters in International Development Policy). She is equivalent in rank & status to a full-fledged Director of the Board.
Vigilance Division of FAGMIL is determined to establish and maintain an ethical climate and an atmosphere
of probity in the Organization where people work with integrity, impartiality and in a transparent manner
upholding the highest ethical standards for the Organization.
Guidelines for lodging a Complaint
- Complaint may be lodged by any individual, an employee or any Vendor having business dealing with the company.
- Complaint should be specific, with relevant details of the facts.
- Contact name and address are mandatory for verification of the complainant and processing of the complaint.
- Only those complaints will be taken up by Vigilance Division for examination, which contain vigilance angle. Complaints, which do not have Vigilance angle, will be forwarded to Personnel Department, for further action.
- No correspondence will be entertained on the subject, after lodging of the complaint.
GOVT. OF INDIA RESOLUTION ON PUBLIC INTEREST DISCLOSURE AND PROTECTION OF INFORMER.
- The Government of India has authorized the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) as the ‘Designated Agency’ to receive written complaints for disclosure of any allegation of corruption or misuse of office and recommend appropriate action.
- The jurisdiction of the Commission in this regard would be restricted to any employee of the Central Government or any Corporation established by or under any Central Act, Government Companies, Societies or local authorities owned or controlled by the Central Government. Personnel employed by the State Government and activities of the State Government or its Corporations, etc., will not come under the purview of the Commission.
- In this regard, the Commission, which will accept such complaints, has the responsibility of keeping the identity of the complainant secret. Hence, it is informed to the general public that any complaint, which is to be made under this resolution, should comply with the following aspects:
- The complaint should be in closed/secured envelope.
- The envelope should be addressed to Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission and should be superscribed “Complaint under the Public Interest Disclosure”.
- If the envelope is not superscribed and closed, it will not be possible for the Commission to protect the complainant under the above resolution and the complaint will be dealt with as per the normal complaint p9olicy of the Commission. The complainant should give his/her name and address in the beginning or end of complaint or in an attached letter.
- Commission will not entertain anonymous/pseudonymous complaints.
- The text of the complaint should be carefully drafted so as not to give any details of clue as to his/her identity. However, the details of the complaint should specific and verifiable.
- In order to protect identity of the person, the Commission will not issue any acknowledgement and the whistle-blowers are advised not to enter into any further correspondence with the Commission in their own interest. The Commission assures that, subject to the facts of the case being verifiable, it will take the necessary action, as provided under the Government of India Resolution mentioned above. If any further clarification is required, the Commission will get in touch with the complainant.
- The commission can also take action against complainants making motivated/vexatious complaints under this Resolution.
- A copy of the detailed notification is available on the web-site of the Commissionhttp://www.cvc.nic.in
FAGMIL Corporate Office: Jodhpur: 0291-2550297
Registered office: Jodhpur: 0291-2544392
|Name and Designation
Dr. Kavitha Gotru, I.C.A.S.
Chief Vigilance Officer
Deputy Manager (Vigilance)